Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Dust

A see a speck in the air
Speck come, come down from there
Come down here, the ground awaits
And so my feet, my head contemplates

But if a wind comes and carries you away
Remember this, onerous Speck
You will fall one day.
And my feet on the floor, they do await
Kicking at gravel 'til it is clay
A Rotten Rogue Art Recluse
Speck, you madden me

Come down, Come down
Come down, Come down

I cannot wait anymore
To trample you underfoot
Your insensient existence
Your home is the soot

Piles and piles of you on the ground
All of you fallen so I may abound
But with all of your little speck friends
afloat in the air
for my foot to step forward
my brain just wouldn't dare
To have Speck eyebrows
and teeth
and I detest Speck hair

So come down Speck
Come down from the air.

No comments: